Job ID : 35121
Location : Austin, MN
Company Name : MSIT
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $106100 - $107700 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Working knowledge of testing tools, Programming languages, Error documentation.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Participate in requirement discussions.
- Review requirements for understanding the business and functional reasons for system changes or enhancements.
- Write system test cases that test the workflow of changes or enhancements, for front end, batch, and back end requirements.
- Write field level test cases for appropriate edits and validity of data.
- Participate in Peer Review of Test Cases.
- Incorporate feedback into test cases from Peer Review.
- Create test data for system testing, UAT, and regression testing.
- Execute system and field level test cases.
- Create automated test scripts in Unified Functional Testing (UFT) software.
- Re-test defects once fixed by the developers.
- Supporting UAT by providing test data and guidance to the customer.
- Production validation testing.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance.
- 5-8 years experience in requirements gathering, review of requirements, independently implementing manual and automated testing, including UAT testing.
- 2 years of experience with SQL and writing queries.
- Experience in creating and implementing automated test cases.
- Candidates must have experience working in an Agile methodology environment.
- Successful track record with remote working in teams, must be able to remain integrated while working in remote settings.
- Excellent communication, the ability to function independently and as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to work in a client facing role.
- Familiarity with agile frameworks.
- Engineering or Computer Science background degree.
- Working knowledge of testing tools, programming languages.
- Error documentation and debugging.
- Test management software experience.
- Mobile development experience.