Job ID : 34788
Location : Dallas, TX
Company Name : MSIT
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $102700 - $104000 per hour
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Good Coaching, Verbal Communication, Good Written Communication..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Review the content, design, and digital project components to identify and document errors and inconsistencies, in terms of both proofing and functionality.
- Create and execute test plans to validate all rendering, browser, and performance guidelines as well as elements such as layout, images, links, tagging, etc. to identify issues across the experience or message at hand.
- Track and report any bugs, content errors, and other QA issues to the appropriate team members to fix, and retest as needed.
- Ensure project assets comply with professional, client, and brand requirements.
- Articulate the impact and priority for any identified functional errors, brand issues, or design and usability feedback, as needed.
- Serve as an end-user advocate for all digital assets, demonstrating a willingness and ability to push back, as needed, to uphold quality standards.
- Work alongside project teams to develop quality plans that balance project timelines and budget with quality needs.
- Identify gaps in processes that lead to QA issues, and work with internal team members to develop solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, computer science, marketing, advertising, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience testing email and digital channels.
- Demonstrated experience in quality assurance and process governance.
- Experience with various render testing software for both email and dev channels.
- Experience with workflow tools and concepts to support asset production and approved handoffs.
- Experience with design concepts, UX patterns, and accessibility.
- Ability to think both strategically and decisively, even under time pressure and multiple projects.
- Ability to escalate diplomatically and hold the quality line.
- Meticulous Attention To Detail.
- Good Coaching And Verbal Communication.
- Good Written Communication.
- Empathetic And Emotionally Intelligent.
- Ability To Work As Part Of A Team.