Job ID : 24360
Location : Herndon, VA
Company Name : Logical Paradigm LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $60,000 - $65,000 per year
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : Interpersonal And Consultative Skills
Benefits : Medical Insurance
Job Description :
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly with the QA/BA Analyst to test and document results for all Revenue Accounting and frontline application changes through Revenue Accounting systems.
- Review and write Test Scripts for enhancements through all Revenue Accounting systems
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Finding and arranging behavioural, functional, non-functional training needs for the team
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Motivate team to improve the efficiency so that the time saved can be used in different work areas.
- Basic computer skills, with proficiency with Word and Excel
- Knowledge of computer and/or network systems, applications, procedures and techniques
- Set processes for test plan reviews and ensure that that test plans get reviewed by all stakeholders.
- Publish the improvements to all the stakeholders and depict the improvements using data points.
- Building up a team and choosing right number and skill set of resources.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
- Resolving conflicts among team members and build challenging and motivation environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of information technologies and methodologies related to assigned IT segment or area
- Displays a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Maintaining cordial relationships between cross functional teams like development, configuration management, program management, product managers etc.
- Ensure several quality improvement tools like code coverage, memory leaks are part of the development cycle, in case of conflicts resolve via upper management.
- College degree( Bachelor's/ Master's)
- Excellent writing/documentation, communication, analysis and organizational skills required
- Strong aptitude in both business and technology
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of Revenue Accounting processes
- Basic understanding of Airline frontline applications and functionality
- Experience creating test plans and scripts
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Research and analyse product features being tested
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects with minimal supervision