Job ID : 32982
Location : New Jersey, NJ
Company Name : Vizplum Corporations Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $60000 - $70000 per year
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : automation,Automation Engineer, Python Scripting.
Benefits : 401K
• 2+ years of experience is required.
• Python Scripting experience is required and will be tested.
• Must have Front/Middle/Back end testing experience. This position will be mainly focused on the UI of the web portals.
• Position is 70% automation / 30% Manual. The ideal candidate has a background in Quality Assurance with a strong drive to ensure that products released from the company to adhere to current best practice standards and meet customer expectations. This position will require interaction with other members of the quality team as well as developers, project managers, customer support staff and working directly with the customer to ensure that requirements are being adequately tested. Essential Functions :
• Manual testing a cloud-based application written in Microsoft .NET Framework running within Chrome or Edge.
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
• Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
• Work with developers to improve overall software quality including adherence to coding standards, unit testing standards, and related development practices
• Execute and evaluate test cases and report test results.
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
• Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
• Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
Atechstar Vermontville, MI
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Hands on experience &Complete end to end implementation. Providing process facilitation to the project teams on process methodolo
Atechstar Volunteer state
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs. Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools such as
Atechstar Helena, GA
Responsibilities : Requirement: Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role. Experience in project management and QA methodology. Familiari
Atechstar Billingsley, AL
Responsibilities : Responsiblties: Review and analyze system specifications. Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans. Eval
Atechstar Aloha state
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Create test plans and cycles. Testing on various environments. Assist customers and their business partners with q
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.