Job ID : 34841
Location : New York, NY
Company Name : MSIT
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $31000 - $41000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Good in mathematics, Analytics, Strong technical skills..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Perform testing of functional requirements.
- Create and build test plan, test cases and prioritize based on the criticality of the business operation.
- Work on traceability matrix to trace requirements to estimate test case build and execution effort.
- Proficient in all types of testing including white box, black box, regression, sanity suite, integration, API testing etc. ensuring all use case and workflows are fully functional with high end user experience.
- Reports on test case execution and defect status.
- Work closely with Business Analyst and Product Engineering team to meet the project deliverables.
- Experience working programming language like Java, C#, .NET, SQL / Non- SQL.
- Experience in implementing entire Software Test Life Cycle including identifying & designing Test Scenarios, Test Cases and execution of Test cases.
- Strong experience with software quality assurance testing techniques, methodologies and knowledge of test design patterns.
- Finding Issues/Defect and logging into JIRA, QC to follow the defect life cycle and for defect management
- Automated Testing – solid experience with automated test approach and applicability of automated testing in projects with automated test toolSelenium, Webdriver with Junit, MonkeyTalk, Emulator.
- Experience working programming language like Java, C# .NET, Android, iOS, SQL & Non- SQL, Big Data, XML, Web services.
- Experience in Data validation to verify the data extracts and record counts in the database tables.
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audience.
- Overall, a highly driven, results-oriented, creative and nimble problem solver with a willingness to do ‘whatever it takes’ to deliver business impact quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and set direction in a fast-moving environment.
- Work with a team of high – performing automatic & manual testing professionals and product managers to identify business opportunities and optimize product performance by identify defects.
- Own end-to-end product functional & technical testing as well as user-centric UI / UX defects.
- Knowledge of using software testing tools.
- Excellent programming skills are a must.
- QA analysts should be good in mathematics, and analytics.
- They are required to have strong technical skills.
- QA analysts should be good problem solvers.
- Report making skills.