Job ID : 35166
Location : New York, NY
Company Name : Matal
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $78000 - $88000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Responsible for transferring raw data to the appropriate location for use in data analysis projects.
- Wrangles, cleans, and validates agency data sources with minimal guidance.
- Conducts general analysis of agency datasets; serves as project lead, as assigned.
- Contributes to complex analysis of agency datasets, as requested.
- Contributes to and leads data quality improvement efforts as assigned.
- Conducts data quality checks to ensure the validity and cleanliness of agency datasets prior to their use in analysis and reporting.
- Oversee and review projects completed by associate analysts, as requested by senior analyst.
- Interprets data and from multiple sources using a variety of analytical techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation, to data mining, to more complex statistical methodologies.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop novel ways of using and reporting out data.
- Provide technical assistance to program areas for the creation of reports and grant deliverables.
- Develops compelling data visualizations to communicate findings to target audience.
- Presents key findings and summaries of results to internal and external stakeholders.
- Adheres to HIPAA, PII, PHI and other state statutes concerned with protecting data confidentiality and individual privacy.
- Proficiency in programming languages,
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and tests.
- Experience with statistical such as MS Excel, and SPSS. Exceptional analytical skills.