Job ID : 27592
Location : Chicago, IL
Company Name : MD At Home
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Healthcare
Salary : $40,000 - $75,000 per year
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : Registered Dietitian
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance
Our team of dietitians is changing the focus of the home health care model from a reactive model focused on disease to a proactive model focused on health. We are an integral part of the care teams we work with. Our dietitians collaborate with general practice physicians, home care physicians, home health nurses, diabetes educators, hospital discharge planners and many more clinical disciplines committed to treating chronically ill patients in their home. We see patients in the greater Chicagoland area and the need for our services continues to grow.
We are looking for dietitians with an entrepreneurial spirit who are committed to managing a group of patients as a long-term partner in their health to help us continue to meet the needs of our rapidly growing patient population.
*Responsibilities and Duties*
* Manage an assigned patient population with responsibility for developing relationships with patients that engage them in their care and retains the patient with the practice on a long-term basis.
* Counsels patients and uses various motivational interviewing techniques and goal setting techniques to engage the patient in improving their health.
* Documents patient visits for medical nutrition therapy using the Nutrition Care Process.
* Communicates and collaborates with the patients care team, including the primary care physician, home health and other providers.
* Works with the practice administrative staff to implement improved operational processes and document and track patient outcomes.
*Qualifications and Skills*
* Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
* Licensed dietitian/nutritionist (LDN) by the Illinois Board of Dietetics and Nutrition
* Excellent patient service and good interpersonal communication skills.
* Self-directed and able to work with little supervision
* Excellent organizational skills
* High level of computer literacy with the ability to use and EMR and other software
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.