Job ID : 35208
Location : Ohio City, OH
Company Name : codesbright
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $102700 - $104000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Writing, communication, Domain knowledge..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Prioritize and extract data from a variety of sources such as notes, survey results, medical reports, and laboratory data, and maintain its accuracy and completeness.
- Determine additional data collection and reporting requirements.
- Design and customize reports based upon data in the database. Oversee and monitor regulatory compliance for utilization of the data.
- Use system reports and analyses to identify potentially problematic data, make corrections, and eliminate root cause for data problems or justify solutions to be implemented by others.
- Create complex charts and databases, perform statistical analyses, and develop graphs and tables for publication and presentation.
- Serve as a resource for non-routine inquiries such as requests for statistics or surveys.
- Test prototype software and participate in approval and release process for new software.
- Candidates should have prior experience in software development and C++/python programming, and be familiar with toolkits, e.g., ITK, opencv, sklearn.
- Candidates with experience in radiomics, segmentation, image registration are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should have demonstrated ability to work independently, attention to details, be dedicated and self-motivated.
- Collaborative team spirit, strong communication skills, positive attitude and adherence to highest ethical principles are necessary to be considered.
- Preferred candidates will have education or experience in biomedical sciences, statistics, engineering or a related field.
- Data cleaning and preparation.
- Data analysis and exploration.
- Statistical knowledge.
- Creating data visualizations.
- Creating dashboards and reports.
- Writing and communication.
- Domain knowledge.
- Problem solving.