Job ID : 34824
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Company Name : codesbright
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $34000 - $44000 per hour
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Implement, integrate, troubleshoot, and fix issues between Salesforce and other systems including, but not limited to Marketo, Tech Target, NetSuite, Partner Portal and Community portal in partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Create custom objects and perform coding and programming as needed.
- Manage and respond to issues via ticketing system to ensure sales and stakeholders receive prompt, efficient service; be ultimately responsible for users’ satisfaction.
- Apply technical knowledge and Salesforce experience working with the team leader and other developers to design creative, feasible solution options.
- Act as QA for work to be deployed.
- Ensure timely, regularly scheduled delivery of user improvements and enhancements by effectively using Agile methodology.
- Ensure business and operational readiness for deployment of system enhancements, new products, and process changes; working with team to support end-user training.
- 1-3 years of Salesforce development experience required.
- Experience in customizations, configurations and set up in CPQ preferred
- Ability to provide technical knowledge and drive innovation amidst uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and solutions clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
- User Experience/Design experience and certifications preferred.
- Solution Architect experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Custom Objects.
- Web Services.
- Other Skills.