Salesforce Developer with OPT/CPT/H4/EAD/GC/USC
Job Id : 23793
Location : Reston, VA
Company Name : ITJobsList
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $112,367 - $122,358 per year
Work Authorization : OPT
No. of Positions : 5-10
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance
Job Description :
Seeking to employ a Salesforce Development Engineer to focus on Salesforce.com development, enhancement and support. This person is going to need to exhibit knowledge of software engineering principles and be accountable for working on total life cycle engineering work using Agile methodologies, object-oriented style, as well as accepted style patterns and methods. Candidates will be operating collaboratively with the client as well as project teams also as working from proposal growth to support and deployment.
Areas of responsibility:
- Connect with customers to establish company, technical and functional needs and participate in software layout, configuration, testing, as well as deployment, Perform customization and configuration of the Salesforce.com wedge.
- Participate in attempts to create and execute testing, documentation and training
- Take part in the product sales cycle as required (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating as well as project planning)
- Ready to be hands-on in creating physical deliverables (requirements specs, style deliverables, condition reports, undertaking plans) Utilize most effective methods to do operational assistance, enhancements, bug repairs as required to the Salesforce.com platform
- Follow all regular operating methods (SOP) and keep updated ticketing for incidents, incidents, requests, modifications, issues, and more.
- Proactively engage in constant improvement projects for software layout, support, and training development efforts.
- Provide specialized assistance as well as end-user troubleshooting for bug repairs, enhancements, as well as "how-to" assistance.
- Act as the effort of escalation for Noc and service Desk ticketing for sophisticated issue resolution.
- Great organizational, spoken and written communication abilities Experience operating on Other CRM or salesforce platforms application packages (Microsoft CRM, InterAction, SalesLogix, Oracle On Demand, SAP etc.) preferred
- Direct experience operating on CRM tasks for the central market as well as enterprise size companies
- Working experience and knowledge with complicated business systems integration in addition to object-oriented design patterns and development
Expertise and experience in core net technologies including:
- jQuery Serious about improving their professional network through involvement in technologies user groups, networking activities, and engineering organizations.
- Should present a willingness to invest the extra energy (extended working hours, take part in events outside of regular working hours) for customers, personal growth Force.com and company Certified Developer Certification desired
- ITIL v3 foundations accredited preferred
- Candidates should be qualified to operate in the United States with no limitation Software engineering abilities with Force.com Platform (Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Unit Testing)
- Software engineering abilities with (Java, JSF, SQL) preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of relational databases, information modelling, as well as ETL tools
- Experience with Agile growth methodologies including XP/SCRUM Experience with net services (SOAP and REST, XML and JSON, etc.)
- A drive to work within a busy, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- A drive to work with the newest equipment, systems, and also methodologies (Force.com Platform, Eclipse, Talend Open Studio, Oracle, MySQL, Visual Studio 2012, object-relational (O/R) mapping (NHibernate), NUnit)
View Company Details
[Company Information hidden please Login to view details]
Contact Person *********
Phone No. +1*********
Email ID ***@***.com