Salesforce Software Engineer
Job ID : 30251
Location : USA
Company Name : AD IT Staffing
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $100,000 - $125,000 per year
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : Customer Relationship Management
Benefits : No benefits are available
Job Description :
Position - Salesforce Software Engineering - Senior Associate
Location - 100% Remote - Herndon, VA, Reston, VA, Washington, DC
Job Description :
- At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation 's housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
- Our Multifamily Technology team in Herndon, VA is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Engineer that will be part of leading one of the most important and largest Salesforce projects at Fannie Mae. This team is working on cutting-edge technology and has access to every tool made by Salesforce. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to grow and expand your technical skill set while helping to define new and current environments.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
- You will be in an entirely Agile (SAFe) environment using modern tools, techniques, and methods such as complex Salesforce environments, Lightning Web Components (LWC), DevOps initiatives and an API ecosystem. You will play a lead technical role in development teams ' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. As well as participate in or review all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the
Following Responsibilities :
- Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep applications in production.
- Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies. Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
- Mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate the development process.
- Leverage Fannie Mae DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy, test and promote new or updated features.
- Set up and configure a continuous integration environment.
- Advanced proficiency in unit testing as well as coding in 1-2 languages (e.g. Java, etc.).
- Advanced proficiency in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and analysis. Advanced proficiency in application of analysis/design engineering functions. Advanced proficiency in application of non-functional software qualities such as resiliency, maintainability, etc.
- Advanced proficiency in advanced behavior-driven testing techniques
Minimum Required Experiences 2 Years
Desired Experiences :
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 3 years experience using Salesforce CRM
- Some development experience and proficiency with at least one of the following backend languages or environment;
- AWS. Java, Python, Node, .NET, etc.
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience in Sales Cloud, Service and Lightning Communities
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, specifically with governor limits and best practices in delivering solutions
- Experience in working with complex Salesforce environments
- You pride yourself in writing clean code, test thoroughly, strong documentation, and high-test coverage
- Conducts code review in accordance with recommendations