Job ID : 27727
Location : Texas City, TX
Company Name : CIS SOLUTIONS
Job Type : Full-Time, training
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $70000 - $80000 per year
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Java Trainee,.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Integrate new functionality from salesforce
• Developing/enhancing applications in salesforce
• Refine and manage salesforce standards
• Designing solutions using technologies like salesforce
• Manage service tickets with salesforce
• Perform administrative functions in Salesforce Job Requirements:
• Integrate Salesforce with other bank systems
• Create and maintains reports in Salesforce
• Assist sales management to create processes in salesforce
• Assist marketing management to create processes in salesforce
• Support new and innovative custom applications utilizing the salesforce
• Change in upcoming versions of salesforce
• Adding support for training new end users on the salesforce
• Facilitating standardization of business processes across all Salesforce
• Using Force. Com and integrate Salesforce
• Leading the design/build of the Salesforce
• Perform data cleansing activities through use of Salesforce
• Maintain various recurring and ad hoc Salesforce
• Assist with determining if/how Salesforce
Considering aspirants (Eligible to work in United States)
An E-verified Company helping you with visa sponsorship
Minimum 1 year of experience BS/CS/MS/IT
Offering Salesforce developer training with placement assistance for entry level and for people who are looking for a career change.
Entry levels can also apply for this position
Atechstar Austin, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Select, optimize and integrate data science tools and frameworks required to provide data analytics solutions. Implement complex data
MSIT Los Angeles, CA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Work in the medical office buildings with regular physician leadership interaction. Perform analysis for problem solving and new meth
Apollose Boston, MA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
Atechstar Frisco, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Design, develop and implement large scale distributed systems with large volumes of data focusing on scalability, latency and fault tolerance.
Dart Point College Park, GA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: An expert in building digital solutions and comfortable with all layers of the application stack. Eager to learn new technology and b
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.