Job ID : 24734
Location : Cleveland Height, OH
Company Name : Ipolarity LLC
Job Type : contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $0 - $50 per hour
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : SAP Training Manager - only one Round interview .
Benefits : None of These
The Training Manager determines the training approach for train the trainer and end-users and manages training as part of overall change management.
• Experience developing ERP curriculum
• Ability to facilitate focus group discussions, conduct classroom learning sessions, seminars, and workshops
• Define End User Training approach
• Manage integration/dependencies with other teams (e.g., Security, Tech Ops)
• Manage Training Team (Development resources, Logistics Resources, Trainers)
• Define and deploy training development standards and stand up tools
• Oversee training scheduling
• Create training sustainment approach
• Develop training and drive through review cycles (courses, end-user instructions)
• Plan and oversee the execution of train the trainer (TTT)
• Oversee training delivery
• Evaluate the effectiveness of training
• Execute training sustainment plan
Atechstar Austin, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Select, optimize and integrate data science tools and frameworks required to provide data analytics solutions. Implement complex data
MSIT Los Angeles, CA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Work in the medical office buildings with regular physician leadership interaction. Perform analysis for problem solving and new meth
Apollose Boston, MA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
Atechstar Frisco, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Design, develop and implement large scale distributed systems with large volumes of data focusing on scalability, latency and fault tolerance.
Dart Point College Park, GA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: An expert in building digital solutions and comfortable with all layers of the application stack. Eager to learn new technology and b
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.