Job ID : 27181
Location : Dallas, TX
Company Name : Mergen IT
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $70 - $80 per hour
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : C++, Embedded Linux, Embedded System, Socket Programming & Web Service Calls
Benefits : Medical Insurance
“Senior C++ Developer/Linux ” @ Dallas, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
These are the skill set that we expect from the candidate.
· Proficiency in C++11/14 - strong in OOP, data abstraction, polymorphism, STL, etc
· Experience in Embedded Linux
· Experience in Multi-threading, handling potential issues come from multi-threading.
· Knowledge in Inter-process communication methods (Highly Desired)
· Experience in socket programming & web service calls. (Desired)
· Experience in Embedded system - tool chains & debugging (Desired)
· Any video, Embedded UI experience (preferred not mandatory)
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.