Job ID : 34854
Location : Boston, MA
Company Name : MSIT
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $730200 - $910500 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Programming and coding. Data interpretation.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Generous health-insurance package with nationwide coverage, vision, & dental.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching.
- Generous family leave policy.
- Work from anywhere to facilitate your work life balance paired with frequent, regular corporate retreats to build team cohesion, reinforce.
- Creating and working with source-to-target mapping documents.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, identifying areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions using data analysis and data profiling.
- Gathering critical information from multiple stakeholders to specify and validate business reporting or data extracts using data mapping and data quality techniques.
- Establishing accurate data definitions and producing audience appropriate data models for the business or project domain. Coordinating and assisting developers and QA analysts to ensure data is accurately recorded and used.
- Understand requirements and identify non-functional requirements that will impact the data design.
- Actively engaged as core member of scrum teams to deliver on data programs\projects.
- Work with ETL and QA to ensure all requirements are met by the solution. Work with DBA's to tune performance
- Create and maintain source to target mapping documents.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Statistics and mathematics.
- Data management and infrastructure.
- Critical thinking.
- Verbal and written communication.
- Problem solving.
- Programming and coding.
- Data interpretation and presentation.