Job ID : 28544
Location : Columbus Grove, OH
Company Name : ragns
Job Type : Full-Time, parttime, contract, training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $428900 - $499900 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : c++,Unity3D,game development,algorithms,Design Patterns,games,data structures,performance optimization.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Designation : Sr. Game Developer
Department : Game Development Team
Qualification : Any Graduate or Post Graduate
Experience : 3+ years of relevant experience a Unity Game developer.
1. To write efficient code and bring to life new educational games for 3-8 year olds.
2. Work with the various academic teams to understand what educational concepts are best delivered through games, and create and build innovative games through a process driven approach.
1. High & low-level architecture, including strong object-oriented design concepts.
2. Excellent knowledge of Unity and C#
3. Experience with game physics and particle systems.
4. Perform memory and performance optimization of Unity3d
5. Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
6. A strong foundation in algorithms, design patterns and data structures
7. Good problem-solving skills & communication skills
Contact Person: Ms. Sharayu Indulkar (Recruitment Team)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
Role - Game Developer / Programmer
Industry Type - Education / Training
Functional Area - Engineering - Software
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Software Development
UG : Any Graduate
PG : Any Postgraduate
Dart Point New York, NY
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Support DOL’s key business processes and applications through hands-on configuration and development, coordination of new development requ
Atechstar Houston, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Lead with an owner’s mentality to deliver ideas and design outcomes that differentiate our solutions in the market. Translate r
Emblue Hoken, NJ
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Assist with product support functions, provide direct assistance to users, troubleshoot systems/database administration issues and conduct train
Twelve Labs Boston, MA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Define the end-to end solution architecture for large scale technology projects and deep technical expertise in distributed processing, real-tim
Soro Technologies Iselin, NJ
Responsibilities : Responsiblties: Execution, Defect triaging, Communication Strategy. Work with a variety of languages and tools including .NET, SQL Server, Visual
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.