Job ID : 34809
Location : Frisco, TX
Company Name : Atechstar
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $106600 - $107700 per hour
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Object-Oriented Design, Good delegation, time management skills..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Design, develop and implement large scale distributed systems with large volumes of data focusing on scalability, latency and fault tolerance.
- Develop Systems / Component architectures and APIs for a rapidly scaling platform, while ensuring successful product delivery and operational excellence.
- Bring an expert understanding of the systems, their dependencies, have the ability to forecast and mitigate challenges every effectively
- Be the expert when it comes to design principles, service-oriented architecture and developing applications of scale in the cloud while maintaining knowledge on industry innovations, trends and practices
- Lead research and PoC initiatives for cloud native designs and implementation within public clouds, primarily AWS.
- Conduct design/code reviews while raising the bar for all of engineering
- Debug critical hard to solve production issues across services and tech stack
- Continuously measure and optimize the performance, effectiveness, and uptime of services
- Display excellent verbal and written communication and be able to convey dissenting opinions in a constructive manner, particularly written communications.
- 5 years of software engineering experience with Java, Object Oriented Programming.
- 5 years of experience leading and developing large scale projects and initiatives.
- Experience in building event-driven architecture, processing large datasets, relational & No-SQL database.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse, talented team.
- Strong proven ability in building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Clear understanding of emerging technologies and ability to apply those principles in solving critical business needs.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or another related field.
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design.
- Good delegation and time management skills.