Job ID : 35095
Location : Houston, TX
Company Name : wipros
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $40000 - $50000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Object-Oriented Design, Good delegation, time management skills..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Consult with users to define their business requirements or problem areas and uses technical expertise to provide solutions.
- Support requirement analysis, software development, and software integration.
- Evaluate and integrate Government and Commercial off-the shelf applications to satisfy user requirements.
- Develop and maintain software technical documentation to assist in application maintenance and deployment.
- Test software components for adherence to the user requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of user and administrator documentation.
- Must possess a minimum of 6 years of development experience with any object-oriented programming language without a degree must possess 10 years of development experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with web application development in a Linux environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing micro-services within a Linux environment using sprintboot within AWS.
- Must have experience working with containers, Kubernetes, and Rancher.
- Demonstrated working experience using Maven, GIT, Jenkins, and Nexus..
- Experience working in S3, EC2, RDS, etc., highly desired.
- Experience with any of the following: Apache HTTPd, CSS, MySQL, Postgresql/postgis, XSLT, Geoserver, REST, SOAP, highly desired
- Experience with Kong, highly desired.
- Work experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role.
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design.
- Good delegation and time management skills.