Job ID : 35070
Location : San Jose, CA
Company Name : Dart Point
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $106200 - $107700 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Strong mentorship, leadership skills, Creative thinking.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- You will participate in the entire design process of our digital products & services from initial research, ideation, conceptualization and design, to testing and validation
- You will plan and conduct Primary and Secondary Research. You will synthesize research and build insights, reframe problems, and provide recommendations that enable our teams to generate and iterate on new solutions
- You will apply Human-Centered Design and Service Design Thinking approaches to guide the discovery and production of low-fidelity and high-fidelity deliverables.
- You will plan and co-facilitate workshops internally and externally. Manage approaches that identify and solve complex problems.
- You will create project deliverables: such as low and hi fidelity UI prototypes project plans, design using a Design System, discussion guides for research, insights reports and presentations among other materials relevant to the client challenge.
- Coordinate work activities with your digital team, Business teams, other IT services and as required.
- Communicate with business stakeholders in the process of Service Design, training and knowledge transfer.
- Influence product teams through data-based recommendations.
- Analytical mentality that prioritizes research and data.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to design and visual details.
- Awareness of users' reactions and responses to products.
- Strong mentorship and leadership skills.