Job ID : 35141
Location : Boston, MA
Company Name : wipros
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $66000 - $78000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Communication, Teamwork, Coding..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Contribute to the maturation of processes such as DevSecOps and CI/CD Pipeline automation.
- Maintain ownership of delivering features, functions, and capabilities on the e-commerce platform
- Convey technical concepts in an understandable and digestible way to non-technical stakeholders
- Approach each day with a customer's perspective and mindset to continuously deliver solutions that enhance the customer experience.
- Adapt to evolving business needs and technologies, as this role involves a digital transformation journey and modernization efforts.
- Work effectively within the team to foster a collaborative environment both in the immediate team, as well as cross-functionally.
- Demonstrate positive work ethic and dedication to achieving team and project goals.
- BA, BS or equivalent experience in related field preferred. Advance Degree may be required.
- Familiarity with contemporary web technologies like Angular/React, as well as Java, Spring Boot, and Node.js.
- Extensive track record in designing and developing systems that prioritize scalability, high performance, low latency, security, and most importantly, high availability.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development practices and processes, including Test-Driven Development and Acceptance Test-Driven Development.
- Experience in Cloud-native technologies and processes, including CI/CD pipelines, and familiarity with supporting tools such as Cloud Foundry, Concourse, Docker, and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Coding and technical literacy.
- Attention to detail.