Job ID : 27532
Location : California State, CA
Company Name : Emonics LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $60,000 - $65,000 per year
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Java Developer,Developer,Dot Net Developer,
Benefits : No benefits are available
I hope you are doing good.
Emonics LLC is a E-Verified (Company ID Number- 1137956) Global IT-consulting and Staffing firm we are immensely successful in creating a global network of highly adopt intelligent workforce that can help you achieve critical projects and goals. Keeping pace with projects and being on the lookout for the extremely talented individuals has become even more challenging and here is where Emonics comes in to play. We majorly work on Crop to Crop, contract to hire and full time with prime responsibility to take care of all the hassles like payroll, taxes, time tracking, status extension, insurance and employment Support. Our recruiters are well skilled and has understanding of screening and hiring for our client’s satisfaction with support service
CLIENT WE WORK:
We work with all Fortune 500 Clients and implementation partners like Apple, Visa, BCBS, Capital One, Johnson & Johnson, T-Mobile, Wells Fargo, UPS, M&T Bank, Cricket Wireless, Barclays, CVS Care mark, ETS, McGraw Hill Financial, Robert Half, Infosys, Cognizant, Capgemini and other.
WE OFFER HELP ON BELOW POSITIONS:
.Net Developer Full stack Developer Java Developer ReactJS Developers Python Developer Android Developer iOS Developer
SERVICES WE OFFERED
• Marketing and Placement Opportunities BENEFITS WE OFFER:
EMONICS offers all W2 Employees and Staff industry valued Benefits. Listed below are some of our Benefits: • Immigration Services (Access to Immigration Attorney & In-house Paralegals • Direct Deposit Payroll • ADP Online Paystubs & W2 Access • Timesheets Employee Portal • Discounted Healthcare Plans • Referral Bonuses • Employee Career Enhancement with Technology Training
MARKETING & PLACEMENT PROCESS:
• We are specialized is competitive job search to fulfil your career needs and will make sure we don’t leave you with empty pockets.
• One on one marketing assignment before placing on project.
• Training session on the marketing strategies and interview process. • We will provide training on how to successfully interact with client.
• Strong and motivated marketing team to ensure quick placement with their reach to all the prime vendors.
• We have projects, direct clients, Implementation partners and we are approved with all tier one vendors resulting in assured placements.
• Excellent track record of placing the candidates in 3-4 weeks, we make sure to you spend limited time on bench between projects. • A separate training on project guidelines is conducted to tell you on do’s and don’ts at the client side.
• Dedicated support provided by experienced professionals for supporting from troubleshooting to bug fixes which helps in diagnosing and resolving the issue. • Support sessions can also be used for knowledge transfer sessions resulting in continuous skill set development.
• Support sessions to understand the dynamics of handling client and team interactions/meetings.
IMMIGRATION & HR
• The U.S. government keeps keen checks on employee and employee documentation and policies Emonics LLC is an E-Verified company, hence authorized to E-verify each and every individual hired on our payroll and we are engaged in practical training experience (work/internships/unpaid/Paid professional experience and training related to their major area of study.
• We have specialized in-house immigration team trained under top attorney and 12 hours assigned HR/ERM managers to maintain your immigration, who works at a next level to keep your status intact.
• We definitely process, support and provide documentation for H1B and OPT extension for eligible candidates who are working on our client project. We are also providing GC process to the right candidate.
Please find the attached Emonics reviews: Glassdoor: Indeed : LinkedIn: Technology Partners: • Amazon Webservices • Red Hat Technology Partner • VMware Partner Connect • Microsoft Gold Partner • Sap Global Partner • Google Cloud Partner
• Candidate must be ready to work on our W2 with our clients
• Candidate must be open to relocate nationwide in US
• Candidate must have be present in US
• Candidate Must have completed STEM Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
• Candidate must have a valid work authorization to work on W2 like OPT EAD, Full Time CPT, H1B, Green Card, US Citizen, TN, L2 EAD, Asylum EAD and other valid EAD’s (H1B transfers are more than welcome)
iTvorks Inc Princeton Junction, NJ
Responsibilities:-- Develop, create, and modify general
iTvorks Inc Plainsboro, NJ
Hiring recent & fresh graduates for our In-house training and placement program with
ConsultAdd Inc. Irving, TX
Software developer Responsibilities Writing
Digital Scripts Inc South Plainfield, NJ
Roles and Responsibilities: • Conduct functional and/or
Astir IT Solutions Edison, NJ
Greetings for the day We are an E-verified Company. 100%
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.