Job ID : 34874
Location : Hoken, NJ
Company Name : Atechstar
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50000 - $70000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Excellent organisational, Time management skills, Accuracy.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Interfacing with employees, contractors, and/or customers to determine project scope, requirements, deliverables, budgets and schedules.
- Provide weekly project status updates to client and AKA management to ensure deadlines are met.
- Designing, developing, configuring, programming, testing, troubleshooting, and debugging applications.
- Application development using a range of programming tools, such as but not limited to database applications, C#, C++, java script, SQL, Python, etc.
- Defining hardware and software functional specifications.
- Providing hardware configurations and solutions for PC based control systems in the field.
- Supervising installation and providing operating training of systems on site.
- Developing development and user oriented documentation to support software products.
- Work in accordance with AKA software methodology; identifying improvements and developing software solutions as directed to support these processes.
- As directed, developing applications that interface with AKA Control Products and/or Solutions.
- As directed, developing specialized applications to enhance productivity for existing applications i.e. AutoCAD, database applications.
- Maintaining and providing ongoing support for existing applications in the field and at AKA sites.
- Working with AKA field and project personnel as required by the AKA Senior Systems Engineer or Project Manager.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years’ experience in the development of database applications.
- Experience in the design, development, programming, troubleshooting, debugging and documentation for software applications in the following domains: Windows™ desktop, UNIX/Linux desktop, and Web.
- Experience in the use of version control systems such as Git, Mercurial, or Subversion.
- Experience in one or more of the following development environments: Microsoft Visual Studio, JetBrains Rider, Borland Delphi and/or C++ Builder, Eclipse.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Programming languages.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.