Job ID : 35087
Location : Hoken, NJ
Company Name : Apollose
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $456000 - $568000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Mathematical aptitude, Problem-solving skills, Programming languages..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains code for HarmonyCares applications and integrated platforms.
- Ensures SDLC methodology is followed, conducts inspections, and post implementation reviews.
- Partners with business personnel to conduct analysis of organizational needs.
- Partners with internal, external, and vendor technical teams to ensure the request and development needs are met per business request.
- Design and develop structures and relations using database architectural standards.
- Create/optimize/maintain databases, tables, constraints, functions, stored procedures, indexes, and triggers.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct database related issues in real time while providing efficient resolution.
- Engage subject matter experts and gain an understanding of the data and underlying table structures.
- Collaborate with other developers on database design, query tuning, and schema refinement.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Healthcare related field.
- 5 years’ experience developing projects with .Net Core.
- Experience with ASP.NET, MVC Framework, PHP, AJAX, JQuery, NodeJS, Express, C# HTML, XML, CSS, React, Apache, PM2, Linux/Unix.
- Experience with healthcare data and regulations.
- Proficient in T-SQL and can demonstrate working knowledge of commonly used relational data models.
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in the medical industry.
- Expertise in using debugging tools to analyze software defects and impacts of changes.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Programming languages.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.