Job ID : 28402
Location : Plainsboro
Company Name : AVPMR Technologies Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $40,000 - $75,000 per year
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : Java
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance,401K
Full Job Description
Entry-level Software Developer
AVPMR Technolgies Inc. specializing in Software Development, Web Development, and Business Intelligence is looking for candidates with a strong background in Software Engineering, Computer Science, for Java / Software Developer position.
· Develop applications using Java 8/JEE (and higher), AngularJS, React.js, SQL, Spring, and HTML5, among other tools.
· Write scalable, secure, maintainable code that powers our clients’ platforms.
· Create, deploy and maintain automated system tests.
· Works with Testers to understand defects opened and resolves them in a timely manner
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
· Collaborates effectively with other team members to accomplish shared user story and sprint goals
· Experience using Spring, Maven, and Angular frameworks, HTML, CSS
· Experience in a programming language Java or similar (e.g. Python, C, C++, C#, etc.) and understanding of the software development life cycle
· Basic programming skills using object-oriented programming (OOP) languages with in-depth knowledge of common APIs and data structures like Collections, Maps, lists, Sets, etc.
· Knowledge of other contemporary Java technologies (e.g. Weblogic, RabbitMQ, Tomcat, etc.)
· Knowledge of JSP, J2EE, and JDBC
· Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle) basic SQL query language skills
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science (CS)
· 0-1 year of practical experience in Java coding
AVPMR Technologies Inc. Corporation is an e-verified company, and we provide H1B visa sponsorship to all qualified international candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations
OPT Nation Frisco, TX
JOB DUTIES Develop, create and modify general computer applications software or
OPT Nation Atlanta, GA
Provide technical and software development support for existing systems, processes, and
OPT Nation Frisco, TX
JOB DUTIES Develop, Create, Analyze and Modify cloud based software
Protalent it services San Francisco, CA
Roles and Responsibilities: Should have hands-on working with HTML,
ragns Texas City, TX
Job description Very Good knowledge in C/C++ and
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.