Job ID : 27888
Location : Santa Clara, CA
Company Name : COPPERCONE
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $90000 - $105000 per year
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Java, .Net, IOS, Android Developer, Service Now, Salesforce..
Benefits : None of These
• Experience in developing custom/ERP systems with involvement in coding (JAVA, SQL, JSP, Java Script, SOAP and REST)
• Experience Developing online customizations to the existing web application products with hands on coding using (JAVA, SQL, JSP and Java Script) Technologies.
• Experience in Developing SOAP and REST based web services.
• Experience with Oracle Technologies like (Oracle 11g/12c, Oracle WebLogic 11g/ 12c, OSB 11g / 12c
• Experience working with the Oracle WebLogic for deploying applications in local mode
• Experience with Unit testing the developed customizations using the JUNIT related technologies like (Mockito/Power Mock API)
• Experience working with the Maven for building application in local.
• Experience working with other developers, designers, and architects to ensure the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
• Experience Following security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities
• Experience with full Software Development Lifecycle
• Experience working as part of an SAFE Agile scrum team by participating in Scrum ceremonies like Planning, Grooming , Retrospective to rapidly deliver functional components.
• AEM form templates and AEM form generation experience
• Linux usage experience and shell scripting experience
Nzyme Inc. Santa Clara, CA
Responsibilities : Designation: Software Developer Eligibility Criteria: Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (such as BE, BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA, BSc IT
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.