Job ID : 28660
Location : Chicago
Company Name : Atechstar
Job Type : Full-Time, Parttime, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $6,000 - $70,000 per year
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : Azure , Wed Ape , HTML , C++
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance,401K,Life Insurance
Do you get excited about building a modernized B2B Saabs intelligence platform that is intuitive, visually impressive, and effectively aids retailers to make critical business decisions to maximize customer value? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your skills to manage and develop a highly successful software development team in a rapidly growing cutting-edge technology company? Atechstar is seeking Software Development Managers to join our team immediately to support our backlog of development needs we have across our business. The Software Development Manager is primarily responsible for the technical leadership of one or more specific application development teams including software architecture, front-end and back-end design, providing technical guidance, management of sprint planning/commitments, providing mentorship, and ensuring that developers are not blocked in their development tasks. You will work with architects, analysts, data scientists, service designers, process engineers, and peer developers both in India and the US to translate customer opportunities, needs, feedback and technology capabilities into scalable, resilient, and efficient customer-centric services. You will develop end-to-end solutions to help us better serve our platform customers.
Role and RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Partner with US based product owners, business analysts, software engineers, architects, UX
And design professionals to define clear product feature and functional requirements to ensure
Successful delivery within the agile delivery methodology
2. Effectively guiding the teams for requirements/functional understanding and technical
Understanding of the project and solving complex technical issues.
3. Serve as the key stakeholder in the agile scrum on behalf of your development team to refine
Epics into stories and sprint plans to meet product development needs.
4. Critically responsible to mentor and develop software engineers to broaden their breath of
Capabilities to expand the team flexibility in assigning development needs across the full
5. Should be adaptable to US time zone whenever required to have meetings with onshore
6. Should be able to solve the team conflicts and effectively manage the resources
7. Keeps current with new technologies and software methodologies related to the Microsoft
SKILL REQUIREMENTS :
1. Minimum of 6+ years of experience managing application software development
2. Minimum of 10+ years of progressive application development using C#, .NET, Web API, LINQ,
Asynchronous programming, AJAX, HTML, and CSS.
3. Minimum of 7+ years of experience developing back-end solutions using Microsoft SQL
4. Minimum of 5+ years of experience with client-side technology
5. Experience with Azure services that would include App Services and other Papas
6. Experience working on Agile teams, agile product management, processes, familiarity with all
Agile ceremonies and principles
7. Experience developing applications using test-driven development and mocking frameworks. 8. Understanding of Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control.
9. Experience working with following is preferred: a. Microsoft Azure Service Bus b. Front-end
State models Net Core d. GIT for source control e. Third party UI components including
Kendo UI f. OAUTH authentication and Azure Libraries g. Azure DevOps for Continuous
Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) h. SQL Server 2016
1. Outstanding communication, presentation, project management and leadership skills
2. Excellent organizational and time management skills
3. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
4. Strong attention to detail and documentation
5. Strong foundation in object-oriented programming
6. Ability to work in a team-based environment
7. Willingness to work a flexible schedule
8. Experience on Conversational AI and Retail industry is preferred
9. Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Engineering - Software & QA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Software Development
B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.