Job ID : 34759
Location : Claremont, CA
Company Name : Atechstar
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $104400 - $105500 per hour
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Business operations, Research, critical thinking..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Lead code/design reviews to ensure smooth daily operations and accurate planning for multiple teams.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Set up and maintain environment configurations and monitor system health.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Eagerness and ability to rapidly learn new skills, technologies and concepts, taking personal initiative to execute on projects.
- Be a positive role model while mentoring junior developers and others in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, CS, physics, math, statistics, or another related field or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years .NET Framework, C#.
- Proficient with front-end languages.
- 7+ years general development experience.
- 2+ years of web application development experience.
- 2+ years with ORMs such as Entity Framework and/or Dapper.
- Experience building and deploying applications on Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Proven work experience as a full stack developer.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently, as well as work well with others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinker, effective at analyzing data and working to grow their analysis skills.
- Ability to research and resolve complex real-time production issues.
- Technology and computer science skills.
- Business operations.
- Research and critical thinking.