Job ID : 33122
Location : Moline, IL
Company Name : TekWissen
Job Type : contract
Industry : Manufacturing/Operations
Salary : $45 - $50 per year
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : AWS and Java.
Benefits : None of These
Job Title: Software Engineer II
Work Location: Moline, IL (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
Works on a product team and supports product design by planning its work, coordinating with others, and writing and testing code to deliver moderately complex functionality on a complete product or significant portion of a product it supports. This level develops simple designs to solve well-defined problems with guidance from more senior team members. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel; Makes decisions within established guidelines subject to review by supervisors; Executes high level applications to more complex problems.
• Develops, codes, configures, and tests programs and systems.
• Evaluates and implements enhancement design solutions to improve cost, quality, and performance of software applications.
• Analyzes assignments and determines software specifications that must be fulfilled to achieve objectives.
• Executes necessary documentation, as directed, or needed.
• Collaborates with other relevant stakeholders and team members to ensure that features meet business needs.
• Follows industry-standard agile software design methodology for development and documentation.
Skills, Abilities, Knowledge:
• Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements into technical solutions.
• Excellence in verbal and written communication forms with emphasis on persuasive communication, tact and negotiation.
• Ability to apply engineering principles and concepts for designs.
• Ability to manage many competing priorities/requests in a fast-paced environment
• Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
• Degree in an Information Technology discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
• Previous experience in programming/software development. (1 - 3 years)
• Software development processes experience. (1 - 3 years)
• Participating in Agile Development (1 - 3 years)
• Experience working in an Agile Environment (1 - 3 years)
Specific Position Requirements
This team is currently working a hybrid schedule, but highly qualified candidates will be considered for partial remote work (skill set expectations will be high for candidates who are looking to be partially remote.)
Full stack observability experience, including monitoring, AI Operations, data & analytics
Experience with large-scale cloud systems
Experience designing and implementation APIs
Experience with front-end application development
Cloud computing (AWS and/or Azure)
Front-end application development (Cloud, Java)
Desire a candidate with previous experience monitoring and observability of full-stack infrastructure and/or cloud computing.
Larger technology companies such as: IBM and Cisco will have the desired skills/experience.
Manager is looking for candidates with 4 or more years of IT/Computer Science experience.
alltech consulting service Alpharetta, GA
Responsibilities : Java Software Engineer Industry: Information Technology Alpharetta, Georgia, United States Employment Type: Full-time Job Description: About us: Alltech is an innovative
alltech consulting service Alpharetta, GA
Responsibilities : Java Software Engineer Industry: Information Technology Location - Alpharetta, Georgia, United States Employment Type: Full-time
SNVA Ventures Maryland, NY
Responsibilities : Dear All, We bring you the best of the opportunity, to kick start your journey as "#javadevelopers " "#Softwareengineer" or "#BackendDeveloper". Bonanza to all wh
Atechstar New York Mills, MN
Responsibilities : Requirment: Bachelor's degree with 12 + years of experience in Java application development and implementation in Big Data tools. Experience in one
Atechstar Buckeye state
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Write product or system development code. Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst availa
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.