Job ID : 28573
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Company Name : OPT Nation
Job Type : Full-Time, Parttime, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $125,000 - $145,000 per year
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : Mathematical Aptitude,Problem-solving Skills,Programming Languages,Engineer
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance,401K,Life Insurance
The Software Engineer – Mobile creates mobile solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining mobile applications using the latest technologies in support of business and IT needs. The role includes mobile design, development, unit and performance testing.
The Digital Engineering team is a high-impact, dynamic team of top-notch software engineers across a landscape of various mobile and web technology stacks. Many of our Mobile Engineers develop on both Android and iOS platforms. This role is ideally for someone who has experience developing for both platforms, or someone with an Android background who is willing to also learn iOS native development.
Our scrum teams operate in a SAFe model on one of several Scaled Agile Release Trains. As part of the team, this person will collaborate with Product Managers, Business Partners, UX/UI Designers, Architects and other Engineers to produce high quality solutions to the many challenges our business and retail stores face. At every level, our IT associates are empowered to come up with innovative ideas that have strategic impacts to the business
Your goals and responsibilities will include:
· Develop and unit test Mobile Applications in support of PetSmart business
· Analyze business requirements, provide development estimates and feedback and determine proper implementation
· Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of existing and future mobile applications that are elegant, efficient, secure, highly available, and maintainable
· Work with other engineering, QA, marketing and product teams to design and implement quality software solutions
· Work with Android and iOS Engineers to architect solutions having similar structures and call sequences between both platforms
· Champion coding standards, maintain appropriate levels of tech debt and implementation of new technologies
· Conduct and participate in peer reviews of team members’ code
· Research and recommend new mobile tools and emerging trends in Android and iOS development
Atechstar California City, CA
Job description Strong hands-on knowledge in KAFKA, Helm3 or
Wipro Limited Dallas, TX
About the role: Identify and analyze user requirements.
Wipro Limited Austin, TX
Job description: 2+ years of hands-on experience in frontend
Wipro Limited Washington, DC
Responsibilities: Helping to design, development, testing, and implementation
Wipro Limited Silver Spring, MD
We are an employee-owned, high-technology company primarily engaged in providing engineering
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.