Job ID : 35013
Location : Dallas, TX
Company Name : Twelve Labs
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $103900 - $104900 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Critical Thinking, Problem-solving Skills, Good Communication Skills..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Communicate with business users to understand specific End to End system requirements and also collaborate with others to determine system specifications.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and participate in design concepts working sessions.
- Document design specifications, System design models and support quality Engineering teams.
- Complete requirements design models and simulations, using manual or automated tools, to analyze Systems quality engineering coverage , system performance under different operating conditions.
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development teams, troubleshooting of systems and systems maintenance.
- Research, test, or verify proper functioning of software patches and fixes.
- Prepare analytical reports and Communicate project information through presentations
- Engage in project planning to identify test automation opportunities and promote its usage.
- Day to Day interactions with Clients and Projects stakeholders.
- Understand systems data and build Scripts to validate small to extremely large scale data volumes on a range of different databases like Oracle, MySQL, mongo, Cassandra.
- Document Business Processes, workflows and QA results of End to End Systems and obtains sign-off from client on the specifications, provides the necessary technical artifacts and assertive QA exit criteria.
- Design and Code automation scripts, framework to monitor system operation to detect potential problems.
- Maintain the source code under central repository (bit bucket) with the help of source version control tool.
- Have In-depth Knowledge of Various Testing Methodologies.
- Possess the Basic Understanding of Coding Concepts.
- Proficient in Test Automation & Test Management Tools.
- Critical Thinking & Problem-solving Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.