Solutions Architect (Openshift, Kubernetes , Java, Security)
Job ID : 27027
Location : Austin, TX
Company Name : QData
Job Type : contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50 - $55 per year
No. of Positions : 1
Required Skills : Solutions Architect (Openshift, Kubernetes , Java, Security).
Benefits : None of These
Job Description :
Hope you are doing good…!!!
We have an urgent requirement below, please go through Job description and send your updated profile and expected rate ASAP.
Please reach me at [email protected]
Job Title: Solutions Architect (Openshift, Kubernetes , Java, Security)
Job Location: Austin, TX
- Infrastructure Solutions Architect
- This role designs applications required to automate business processes and meet business needs. It also defines best practices in the critical evaluation and selection and/or development of the software components and hardware requirements of the applications and data, and the development of the application, including evaluation and selection of development methods, development processes, best practices and tools. Infrastructure Solutions Architects are responsible for applications-related quality, performance, availability, scalability, and integrity. They are also responsible for the functional interface to applications and for ensuring application usability.
- At least 10+ years’ experience in with end-end architecture for large design and coordinate project team
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in building Web Applications, Enterprise Applications, Web Services, and Management at scale is a requirement along with strong knowledge of datastores (SQL, NoSQL), and ability to make choices among available technology based on requirements.
- Experience with Architectural patterns for High Availability, Performance, Scale Out architecture, Disaster Recovery, Security Architecture Knowledge of cloud-based architectures, deployment and operational aspects of IBM cloud is a plus.
- Experience in container platform such Red Hat Openshift and Cloud Foundry.
- Manage and deploy application base on Kubernetes and docker containers.
- Build cloud native apps with devops capabilities, setting up front-end and back-end platforms with Single Sign-On (SAML and Oauth).
- Exposure to industry standards like REST, BPEL, Java EE, OSGi.
- Install, setup webservers as gateway for applications.
- Detect, dignose and report applications and server related problems.
- Experience in performance tuning at the whole system and all the layers that can impact performance, including database, applications and OS
- Ability to guide the team in all tiers of enterprise applications including front-end and back-end development.
- Experience in working in Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Be data driven, identify and demonstrate the right tools at every stage of software development to ensure code and architectural qualities are not compromised.
- Ability to prioritize and handle work to critical project timelines in a dynamic environment and develop new approaches to complex design problems.
- Extensive experience with analysis, design, development, customizations, and implementation of software applications including mobile applications.
- TOGAF or any other Architect certification is a plus.
Required Technical Expertise :
- Red Hat Openshift (Kubernetes), Cloud Foundry, Dockers, IBM Cloud
- JavaEE, SpringBoot, WAS Liberty, IHS, NodeJS, MobileFirst Server
- APIs, Microservices, Serverless
- CloudantDB, DB2, Elastic search
- Newrelic, Continuous Integration Jenkins / Travis, RabbitMQ, Messaging hub
- Clustering and Load Balancer
- SSL,SSO,SAML,Cert's and security considerations
- Work closely with technical teams and clients to define systems/project priorities, scope, approach, resource requirements, timing deliverables and funding.
- Extremely comfortable with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Motivating team members, communicating expectations and goals to project members which is crucial to project success.
- Recommends and negotiates with technical/business leaders, peers and higher level management to allocate employee resources in a manner that best meets project and account demands.
- Involved in hiring the potential resources and mentoring most of the new joiners.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, team player.
- Work collaboratively with product, marketing and other engineering teams in understanding the requirements and assist them in delivering the solution.
- Understand the big picture and the various use cases involved while crafting the solution and document them in Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Identify the appropriate software architecture for both server-side and client-side solution to achieve the proposed requirement.
- Assist Software Designer/Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Own and maintain the architecture document.
- Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
- Maintain product roadmap, release schedules and architectural standards that ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Mitigate risks and problem identified in providing the solution.
- Keep an eye out for technology trends, open source projects that can be used.
- Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
Thanks & Regards
2440 Timber Ridge Dr, Unit #103, Suite A, Frisco, TX-75036
|Off: (469) 262 5643 |P : (469) 415-4203| Email: [email protected] |