Job ID : 28139
Location : Richmond, VA
Company Name : Advaana Staffing
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Healthcare
Salary : $50,000 - $140,000 per year
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : Spark
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance
Role: Spark/Scala Developer
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: Long Term Contract
• 5+ years’ experience in any flavor of SQL dealing with complex queries, analytics and data models.
• 3+ years’ experience in any of the modern programming languages.
• Should have thorough understanding of Hadoop concepts.
• Must have 4+ years of experience in Spark & Scala.
• Should have Python programming experience.
• Should have experience in AWS services like Glue, S3, Athena, EMR.
• Should have experience in Windows Powershell scripting.
• Good Analytical skills and experience in cross functional team environment.
• Healthcare domain knowledge.
• Design, code, install, and maintain appropriate systems software program.
• Identify, evaluate, tailor, and direct the implementation of vendor-supplied software packages.
• Ensure the maintenance of adequate software systems documentation.
• Conduct quality assurance activities such as peer reviews and test plan development.
• Work on sprint team in agile, rapid development and deployment environment.
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.