Job ID : 27585
Location : Irving, TX
Company Name : Techmama
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $130,000 - $140,000 per year
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : Appian Developer
Benefits : Medical Insurance
* Should have worked on one or more end-to-end Appian BPM implementation (Design/Develop/Deploy/Package).
* Hands-on development on Appian (19x/20x) BPM applications.
* Experience on Appian implementation knowing all aspects of Appian product and application methodology
* Experience with Appian SAIL, Process Modeler, Rules, Expressions, Documents, Knowledge Center, Data Management through Complex Data Types XSDs and SQL queries, Custom plugin development.
* Good understanding of Appian Objects such as Records, Sites, Actions, Expression Rules, Constants, Query Rules, SAIL Interfaces, CDTs, Process Models, Constants, Decisions, Integrations (Web API, Connected Systems etc), Data Stores, Groups, etc.
* Experience with Agile software development practices
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Appian Level 2 Certification is plus
* Should be able to effectively contribute in the area of screen and workflow designs for moderate sized projects.
* Should be able to leverage Appian technical documentation and Appian user community to build new prototypes as required.
* Code, configure, debug, unit test, integration test and document application enhancements.
* Support the development of user guides for new projects and enhancements
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.