Sr. Cloud DevOps Engineer
Job Id : 23689
Location : USA
Company Name : Logging-in INCORP
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $45,000 - $65,000 per year
Work Authorization : OPT
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : DevOps
Benefits : No benefits are available
Job Description :
Logging-in INC is one of the fastest growing IT consulting Firm for fortune 500 clients. We cater to the application development Support services needs of our clients and offer them technology-driven business solutions that meet their goals and corporate objectives.The Sr Cloud DevOps Engineer plays a key role in the development of large-scale, distributed applications with strong federation, dynamic scaling and configuration, security and policy management, and superior robustness and fault tolerance capabilities.
Approach and Deployment (What to Do & How to Do It)
- Architect, implement, improve and maintain Starkey's Cloud Technology.
- Design, architect and implement Cloud strategy for the enterprise
- Review the current architectural landscape and make appropriate recommendations
- Support the development teams by designing, architecting and implementing new automated CI/CD pipelines and processes that further facilitate the development, release and consumption of software and firmware.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations in all environments
- Work closely with both internal and external software development resources as well as IT/network operations and the users of our solutions.
- Manage Continuous Delivery tools within team and collaborate within larger automation organization
- Proactively propose and lead efforts to implement enhancements to existing processes resulting in improvements to engineering capacity and potential.
- Proactively contribute to the improvement and enhancement of existing processes and engineering approaches.
- Use appropriate metrics and data to monitor and improve processes and practices.
- Seek input from management and others in the organization to reach consensus on processes or engineering improvements
- Evaluate, architect, implement and maintain DevOps tools and processes.
- Immediately address any issues with the configuration management tools that may impede development.
- Create and maintain documentation describing the usage of the software tools, related processes, etc.
- Evaluate relevant new software tools and technologies
- Mentor and guide other engineers and help in the technical growth of the team.
- Help new or less experienced engineers in their tasks and provide them guidance in ways they can improve and be more effective in their roles.
- Effectively provide constructive criticism and technical guidance.
- Encourage others by helping them feel valued, appreciated and included.
- Provide instruction and look for opportunities in order to help others develop their skills.
- Work with members of other departments or outside companies.
- Provide technical consultation and guidance on complex projects.
- Build connections and partnerships across industries, functions, and disciplines
View Company Details
[Company Information hidden please Login to view details]
Contact Person *********
Phone No. +1*********
Email ID ***@***.com