Job ID : 34811
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Company Name : MSIT
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $25000 - $35000 per hour
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Data Modeling, data analysis tools, Expertise in programming languages..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Work in the medical office buildings with regular physician leadership interaction.
- Perform analysis for problem solving and new methodologies by extracting data using tools such as SQL, SAS, MS Access and Excel.
- Compile and generate reports from KPHC, Clarity, and workforce management data systems.
- Perform data analysis and provide consultative and advisory recommendations to service area leaders to support data requirements for strategic operational and financial decisions.
- Participate in and/or lead projects of moderate to complex scope as assigned.
- Conduct ongoing user education and provides management consultation on the use and interpretation of analyses, reports, methodologies and source data and systems. May develop spreadsheet and database analyses for presentation and analysis of financial reports.
- Partner with controller in maintaining the budget system and managing annual department submissions to generate service area overall budget.
- Validate budget information against HR systems and KPHC. Participates in the planning and development of service area, departmental and/or functional budgets.
- Bachelor's degree and experience with a healthcare organization strongly preferred.
- Four plus years related experience in analysis.
- Highly proficient in SQL and Python. Experience in SAS preferable.
- Working knowledge of the design, construction and use of complex relational databases required.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills required.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Strong experience in understanding business partner needs, documenting partner needs, documenting detailed report requirements, and the generation of reporting test cases.
- Ability to express complex analytical and technical information to senior management or to audiences with clinical training.
- Advanced knowledge of data analytics, cleaning and preparation.
- Proficiency with data modeling and data analysis tools.
- Expertise in programming languages.
- Experience with statistical and mathematical analysis.