Job ID : 24775
Location : Irving, TX
Company Name : Elajika Inc
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $45 - $55 per year
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : ASP.NET, C, AJAX, XML, Java Script, SDLC Methodologies, Microsoft.Net
Benefits : No benefits are available
Role: Sr. Net front end developer
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 1+ year
• Defines and plans DataBase/Application Architecture.
• Provide Architecture and Design of web-services for cloud Applications.
• Responsible for design, implementation, recovery and load strategy
• Gather requirements, do analysis, design, coding and unit testing of highly scalable web applications.
• Analyze, program, document, debug, and test applications in the development environment.
• Develop and design database objects such as tables, stored procedures, functions, etc. using Oracle 11g/12c database and write constructive scripts using PL/SQL to execute them.
• Develop and perform software system testing, validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
• Implementing software design solutions with object-oriented Design, Analysis, and programming that involves end to end development of a business requirement from the database to the UI.
• Participation in team meetings, discussing requirements with the team.
Virtusoft New York, NY
Job Summary: Seeking Data Engineers in a contract capacity to join a talented Data Onboarding ...
Global Force USA Salisbury, NC
Technical Competencies: Develop Business Intelligence applications/dashboards/Reports in ...
Global Touchpoints Inc. Franklin, TN
Job Description: The Successful consultant would have prior experience working as a PL/SQL ...
BuzzClan LLC Ann Arbor, MI
Responsibilities: Implements software for specifications of high complexity for limited scale ...
InfoObjects Inc Concord, CA
Job Description: Looking for SSRS Specialist Emphasis will be on SSRS report production ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.