Job ID : 24934
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Company Name : Inherent Technologies
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Accounting/Finance
Salary : $40 - $45 per hour
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : Oracle, ADF
Benefits : Medical Insurance
• Experience working with Oracle’s Application Development Framework (ADF).
• Excellent application system design and development skills.
• Strong experience in architecting, implementing and managing high performance scalable J2EE applications on Linux/Unix platforms with one or more of the following: Java Web Services, Oracle SQL Developer, JSP, EJB, JSF JMS, XML, JDeveloper.
• Development experience with Oracle WebCenter and WebLogic.
• Excellent knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modeling techniques and SOAP.
• Strong experience designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
• Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices.
• Very strong SQL experience of writing complex queries and developing views.
Day to Day:
• Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
• Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
• Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
• Providing software development services and experience to implement new initiatives.
• Providing implementation and technical support services.
• Providing technical support to respond to technical issues, research and resolve problems and other non-programming technical services.
• Making use of Census’ configuration management and version manager tool(s).
Louisiana Economic Development Bossier City, La.
Responsibilities: Design, develop and implement test plans, manual test scripts, and automated...
Cynet Systems Hartford, CT
Job Description: Middle and Large Commercial IT is looking for an experienced, energetic, and ...
COX Enterprises Irvine, CA
Job Description: A highly qualified Senior Quality Assurance Test Automation Engineer will ...
Tech USA Downingtown, PA
Responsibilities: Review and provide input to new technical requirements Ability to ...
Synechron Weehawken, NJ
Skill Requirements: Hands-on expertise with Big data Technologies (Apache Spark, Hadoop, HDFS,...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.