Job ID : 24956
Location : Nashville,TN
Company Name : Inherent Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time, Contract
Industry : Accounting/Finance
Salary : $60,000 - $80,000 per year
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : OMS,Developer
Benefits : Medical Insurance
• 5 years of significant experience with Sterling Commerce/ IBM Selling and Fulfillment Suite implementations.
• 8+ years of experience working with developing web applications using enterprise Java technologies.
• In depth knowledge of different modules such as Platform, DOM, Supply Collaboration, GIV, Catalog Management, and Reverse Logistics.
• Strong knowledge of Sterling Commerce architecture.
• Strong working knowledge in building/deployments and integration of Sterling Order Management System (OMS) with enterprise applications is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of relational database (Oracle in particular) is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of specific tools/technologies including XML, Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT), Angular JS, JavaServer Pages (JSP), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), DOJO, and HTML is preferred.
• Strong working experience with Subversion (SVN) or GIT for source code management is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of memory management and performance tuning related to Sterling OMS is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of building Sterling Commerce applications using Eclipse and its plug-ins is preferred.
• Ability to work independently and manage workload prioritization in order to deliver high quality work products on time and with minimal directions.
• Strong communication, collaboration, and critical thinking skills.
• Preferred experience with payment integrations like Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
• Must have experience working with Agile teams.
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.