Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job ID : 27835
Location : Addison, IL
Company Name : Code Lab Technology
Job Type : Full-Time, contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $70000 - $140000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Middleware DevOps Engineer, Middleware Administrator, Middleware Consultant,.
Benefits : Medical Insurance
Job Description :
Job Title: Middleware Developer
- 1+ years of experience in IT/Technology industry.
- 1+ years of experience in Webservices/Interfaces development, design and architecture.
- 1+ years of experience with Databases.
- 1+ years of experience of Java/J2EE development.
- 1 years of development experience B2B.
- 1+ years of experience with Middleware code migrations.
- Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
- Required Qualification:
- Must have hands-on experience with production deployment and post production support.
- Must have experience developing sprint boot service.
- Working experience on both On-Premise and Cloud-Hub environments.
- Must have Strong experience on various Middleware Integration technologies, Adapters, Queueing.
- Working experience on Microservices.
- Knowledge of various integration concepts including: Business-to-Business (B2B), platform-to-platform and EDI Trading Partner Integration development.
- Good exposure to Github, Subversion or other versioning tools.
- Must have experience in JAVA and spring.
- Experience with a large ESB implementation with any platform would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of data formats like XML, JSON, EDI, CSV, NVP.
- Good understanding of integration technologies like HTTP, XML/XSLT, Dataweave, JMS, JDBC, REST, SOAP, Webservices and APIs.
- Must have strong knowledge of various middleware integration strategies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal and oral communication are mandatory.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned deliverables.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Good exposure to webservice/ API security.
- In-depth knowledge of applications code registration procedures
- Good working knowledge in Unix/Linux shell scripting
- Ability to identify system impact for small- and large-scale initiatives