Job ID : 25597
Location : Plano, TX
Company Name : Reliant Vision Group Inc
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $50,000 - $60,000 per year
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : UI,Web Deveoper
Benefits : Medical Insurance
Please check below position and reply back with the below details and updated resume if you are comfortable.
Long Term Contract
· 2+ years of hands on React Native development experience
· 5+ years combined of hands on React Native or web development experience
· Experience with UI development is required.
· Experience with Java Script is required.
· NodeJs microservices
· Working knowledge of AWS
· Experience automation with scripts, Jenkins, Bamboo, AWS CLI, or other tools.
· Atlassian products – BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence etc.
· Experience consuming REST services and an understanding of Swagger specifications.
· Understanding of se 2 curity concerns and mitigation strategies when development mobile applications.
· Experience with Java is an asset.
· Great understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
· Experience overseeing team members.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Experience in agile environment
· Experience with React popular libraries (such as Flux or Redux).
· Great understanding with builds, software development and GIT.
· BA/BS degree or technical institute training or equivalent work experience
· Strong effective communication skills, both written and verbal
Reliant vision group inc Cleveland, OH
Minimum of 5 years experience of active UI and frontend development in large corporate
Bluespace Technologies Plano, TX
Required Skills: HTML5, CSS3 experience Experience
Emonics LLC New Jersey
As a front-end developer, your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and
Thoughtbyte Irving, TX
Responsibilities: Gather and evaluate user requirements in
Thoughtbyte Dallas TX
UI Engineer with atleast 2 Years Experience Hands-on full-cycle Web
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.