Job ID : 24815
Location : San Antonio, TX
Company Name : Inherent Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time, Contract
Industry : Accounting/Finance
Salary : $60,000 - $65,000 per year
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Angular,frontend
Benefits : Medical Insurance
• Minimum 3+ years of strong experience in Front End technologies
• Experience in developing enterprise level responsive web pages or applications
• Experience in implementing web accessibility using ARIA techniques
• Good analytical skills 2+ years demonstrated experience in developing web applications using front end technologies, and related testing tools/methodologies.
• 3+ years demonstrated experience in requirement analysis and application design.
• Experience in unit testing code with JEST / enzyme / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai is desired
• Experience with Agile practice, daily Stand-Up/Scrum and accountability to the software development team
• Developed applications with good usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, web security (XSRF, cross-site scripting defense), accessibility, Markup standards, Last mile performance (minify, closure tools, sprites) and HTML document architecture.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. Brea, CA
Required Experience: 1+ years of professional experience as a systems analysis Basic SQL ...
Randstad Norwalk, CT
Job Description: Need for a Data Analyst who is excited about using their problem solving, ...
Solomon Page Melville, NY
Job Description: A publicly-traded finance company is seeking entry-level graduates to join ...
Spectra Infosystems Foster City, CA
Job Description: Providing a full range of Data and Analytic services(ML, Data Mining, EDA, ...
Volt Information Sciences Poway , CA
Job Description: This position performs data transfer activities in support of multiple ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.