Job ID : 27790
Location : Boston, MA
Company Name : VASTEK GROUP INC
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Biotech/Pharmaceutical
Salary : $30 - $35 per hour
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : IQ, OQ, PQ, CQ, RQ.
Benefits : Medical Insurance
This individual assures validation activities are performed in conformance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), client standards, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements. The individual performs validation program-related activities such as DQ, COM, IQ, OQ, PQ, CQ, RQ, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Writes and executes commissioning, qualification, & validation protocols for facilities utilities, equipment, and computerized systems
• Writes final reports
• Resolves protocol discrepancies and deviations
• Reviews vendor-generated validation protocol packages
• Supports change control deliverables
• Responsible for the generation of complex protocols using a risk-based approach that meets current regulatory requirements and industry practices
• Minimum of 0-1 year of experience.
• BS/MS in Mechanical/Industrial/Manufacturing/Biology/Chemical/Biochemistry/Biomedical Engineering.
Dart Point Austin, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Engage with Product Managers and other stakeholders to create world-class customer experiences for the mobile channel. Craft code tha
Atechstar Ohio City, OH
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Developing and managing business intelligence solutions for the organization. Developing and maintaining dashboards, generating repor
Emblue Hoken, NJ
Responsibilities : Job Description: An Eagle Creek Software Consultant will work in a team environment for the successful development and implementation of Java applications from pr
Twelve Labs Boston, MA
Responsibilities : Qualifications: Master’s degree in computer science, Management Information Systems or related field 2 years’ work experience in Java Development OR B
Soro Technologies Iselin, NJ
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Collaborate with business analysts and stakeholders to understand and define project requirements in the financial industry context.
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.