Job ID : 27090
Location : San Jose, CA
Company Name : QData
Job Type : contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $55 - $60 per hour
No. of Positions : 1
Required Skills : Vmware Architect.
Benefits : None of These
Job Description :
Hope you are doing good…!!!
We have an urgent requirement below, please go through Job description and send your updated profile and expected rate ASAP.
Please reach me at [email protected]
Job Title: Vmware Architect
Location: Remote 100%
- Responsible for Architecting , designing and supporting virtualization environment (VMware vSphere vCenter vRealize environment including SRM, vCenter, ESXi)
- Proactively monitor virtual environment for capacity, stress, risk and workload and take necessary remediation steps.
- Continuously monitor the security posture of the environment
- Interface with vendors and internal global teams to ensure the environment conforms to the current standards.
- Manage Business Continuance in relation to Disaster Recovery.
- Maintain high system reliability, availability and resiliency levels.
- Provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support for the production environments
- Perform system upgrades and mandatory security/OS patching.
- Liaise with application support teams to gather requirements, design, and deploy standard systems
- Provide 24*7 On call support based on rotation within the team
- Perform thorough morning checks on all critical applications using existing tools or scripts
- Strictly abide and follow the company policy and procedures pertaining to change and incident management
- Responsible for ensuring that all systems are deployed consistent with group standards and best practices
- Incident and Problem management: take ownership and work with team to resolve production related issues
- Follow groups standard security practices within the environment
- Maintain an accurate and current hardware and infrastructure software inventory
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 5-10 years managing VMWare Engineering and Support teams
- Expert knowledge of VMWare components and technologies such as vCenter, ESXI, SRM, …
- Good working knowledge of VMware APIs and knowledge of at least one scripting technology
- Good knowledge of the SAN / EMC storage including the different SRDF types
- Good knowledge of iSCSI protocol
- Good knowledge of networking technology (i.e. function of TCP/IP, SNMP) subnetting and routing.
- Good knowledge of implementation of SSL Certificates
- Good knowledge
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Working knowledge of various database technologies (Oracle, MS SQL, etc.) as they pertain to Virtualized environments.
- Good working knowledge of industry and hyper-converged hardware (e.g. Client/IBM/Dell/Nutanix)
- Knowledge of relational databases such as Sybase, Oracle, and SQL along with MQ Series.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Service oriented, positive, committed and enthusiastic team player.
- VMware VCAP-DCV Deploy or VCAP-DCV Design Certifications would be a plus
Thanks & Regards
2440 Timber Ridge Dr, Unit #103, Suite A, Frisco, TX-75036
|Off: (469) 262 5643 |P : (469) 415-4203| Email: [email protected] |