Job ID : 34960
Location : Manchester, MI
Company Name : Twelve Labs
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $100000 - $125000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Program Frameworks, Testing, Debugging..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- You will build frontend-focused, single-page web applications using modern web and web-animation technologies and underlying templates that enable New York Times advertising.
- You will collaborate with the product team and UI/UX designers to brainstorm new ideas and define technical requirements for frontend projects.
- You will provide Webflow technical support for delivery of branded content experiences within NYT infrastructure and partner platforms.
- You will collaborate with UI/UX designers and non-technical partners to troubleshoot issues, improve usability and meet product team requirements that support customer engagement and satisfaction.
- You will analyze, debug, and troubleshoot problems in the code.
- Experience creating user-centered web designs that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Experience with how to create fluid animations in web applications through animation libraries. We use Greensock.
- Knowledge of GIT and version control to track changes and collaborate with others.
- Experience troubleshooting and optimizing application performance for speed and scalability to identify and fix performance bottlenecks in web applications.
- Front-end Coding.
- Responsive Design.
- Back-end Web Programming Languages.
- UX and UI Design.
- Program Frameworks.
- Testing and Debugging.