Job ID : 35138
Location : Ohio, IL
Company Name : Dart Point
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $86000 - $90000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Front-end Coding, Responsive Design, Back-end Web Programming Languages..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Build and document reusable and responsive front-end components to streamline development of applications.
- Leverage existing framework/components whenever possible.
- Work within an agile environment with regular releases.
- Review user stories and break them down into discrete tasks with reliable estimates.
- Develop and continuously improve features in device-responsive applications.
- Translations of mock-ups and wireframes into components and front-end code.
- Write and execute automated unit tests to strengthen the quality of your code.
- Ensure test cases / acceptance criteria are met before submitting code.
- Define and communicate discreet tasks for offshore.
- Excel in a collaborative work environment.
- At least 5 years of experience in front-end web development.
- Knowledge of web development best practices and experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience with Ionic framework and Typescript work.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser / device-specific browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with test driven development and writing automated unit tests.
- Experience publishing apps to iTunes and Google Play.
- Experience working with technical writers to build effective documentation.
- Front-end Coding.
- Responsive Design.
- Back-end Web Programming Languages.
- UX and UI Design.
- Program Frameworks.
- Testing and Debugging.