Job ID : 34814
Location : Chicago, IL
Company Name : codesbright
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $25000 - $35000 per hour
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Data Analysis, Exploration, Statistical Analysis..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Engage with customers to fulfill data requests, understanding data requirements and objectives, and provide data-driven output based on their requests.
- Identify data sources with input from subject matter experts and compile data sources required to complete request.
- Write scripts to extract data from data sources and preprocess data by performing data cleansing to identify outliers, missing values, and data fields that need further transformation, to prepare the data for further analysis, with assistance from higher level data analysts and data engineers.
- Perform data analysis on structured, unstructured, and live streaming data and create analytics reports and visualizations using a variety of reporting tools.
- Select, optimize, and integrate data analysis tools and frameworks required to provide data analytics solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with peers and other teams to implement complex data projects with a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, analyzing and visualizing data to turn information into insights using multiple platforms.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to fulfill requests for information.
- Refine and scale data management and analytics procedures, systems, workflows, and best practices.
- Build prototypes and proof of concepts for possible solutions.
- Contribute to efforts in creating, refining, managing and enforcing data privacy, security, and data management policies, procedures, conventions and standards.
- Diagnose problems using problem-solving tools and techniques from multiple angles and probe underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions.
- Proactively anticipate and prevent problems.
- Keep abreast of developments in the data analytics field by completing trainings, attending conferences, and learning new skills as appropriate.
- Complement and work as an integral part of a larger team.
- Data Analysis and Exploration.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Database Management.
- Creating Dashboards and Reports.
- Data Visualization.
- Machine Learning.