Job ID : 35128
Location : Chicago, IL
Company Name : codesbright
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $102700 - $104000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Data visualization, Data modeling, Data cleaning..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Provide insight-driven recommendations to optimize segment strategies, enhance operational process and enrich contact database components.
- Draw on their domain knowledge to help business leaders identify and prioritize their business problems.
- Recognize demand-gen and sales patterns across market segments vs performance targets.
- Support analytic tagging to track, measure, and report the effectiveness of all demand-gen and sales activities to senior managers.
- Leverage report generation software tools such as HubSpot Marketing Analytics, Microsoft Power BI, and Microsoft Excel. Also, data visualization applications like Tableau.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure newly acquired and existing geographic, demographic, and psychographic contact information is accessible for use by marketing and sales.
- Leverage data management tools like MySQL, IBM DB2, SQL Lite, and Oracle RDBMS, among others to develop & deliver marketing & sales list on a timely cadence.
- Help develop and implement best-in-class customer-centric campaign strategies.
- Strong Collaboration, acting as an internal consultant to campaign strategist and requirements.
- Documenting processes and complying with best practices in database management.
- 2 years of experience managing a large database: Acquiring lists and database enrichment, and Intent data experience is also a must.
- A minimum of 2 years recent SaaS-based experience required.
- Strong working knowledge base in quantitative and analytical techniques including report analysis, association rules, decision trees, timeline and task plan analysis, and visualization techniques.
- Experience driving sophisticated exploratory data analysis and providing results to key stakeholders.
- Hands-on work building reporting automation between CRM and other database platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- R or Python – Statistical Programming.
- Data visualization.
- Data modeling.
- Data cleaning and preparation.
- Machine learning.
- Critical thinking.