Job ID : 35072
Location : Claremont, CA
Company Name : MSIT
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $31000 - $44000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Data analytics platforms, Reporting tools, Designs develops..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Work with business stakeholders to define data and report specifications
- Understand and prioritize business requirements while managing the expectations of stakeholders
- Align disparate business teams and stakeholders in the use of common Global Analytics metrics and standards
- Apply modern UI/UX design to customer-facing analytics solutions that helps drive adoption
- Define and advocate analytics best practices in the areas of data modeling, data wrangling, data visualization and data storytelling
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to anticipate future data and analytics needs and strategic opportunities
- Execute a portfolio of analytics projects that enable growth of the Martin Brower business, including enabling technologies such as self-service discovery and analytics that make it easier for Martin Brower personnel to use data to drive decisions, reduce costs, and optimize Martin Brower supply chain processes.
- Establish strong, strategic partnerships with key IT contacts, supply chain partners, Martin Brower senior leadership, and end users.
- Participate in Martin Brower global data governance processes to ensure data is both managed and used consistently and is compliant with enterprise standards.
- Participate in and drive strategy and execution for projects as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of related technical experience.
- Strong understanding of business process analytics and/or business process management, including common methods for deriving business value from data.
- Deep understanding and hands-on development experience within the Microsoft Power BI application, including data refresh methods, data modeling, data transformation, DAX functions, visualization techniques, content deployment and administration.
- Understanding and experience with application of modern UI/UX interfaces within data visualization solutions.
- Designs, develops.
- Maintains business intelligence solutions.
- Including data analytics platforms and reporting tools.