Job ID : 28445
Location : Boston, MA
Company Name : IT Excel LLC
Job Type : Full-Time, contract, training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $65000 - $75000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Communication Skill.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
We are looking for candidates with expertise in both information technology and business administration for the role of IT Business Analyst. IT business analysts are responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions, and finding technological solutions to business needs, among other duties.
The best IT business analysts have exceptional interpersonal skills as they need to act as a communication link between the IT and Executive branches.
IT Business Analyst Responsibilities:
1) Liaising between the IT department and the executive branch. 2) Acting as an information source and communicator between business branches. 3) Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth. 4) Enhancing the quality of IT products and services. 5) Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models. 6) Utilizing IT data for business insights. 7) Analyzing business needs. 8) Sourcing and implementing new business technology. 9) Finding technological solutions to business requirements. 10) Producing reports on application development and implementation. 11) Running A/B tests and analyzing data. 12) Analyzing data to inform business decisions.
IT Business Analyst Requirements:
* Degree in computer engineering, business administration, or related field .
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Analytical mindset.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
Soro Technologies Boston, MA
Responsibilities : Requirements: 3 to 5 years experience in business analysis or related field. Experience leading and developing top-performing teams. Excelle
MSIT Boston, MA
Responsibilities : Job Description: Elicit, edit, analyze, and document requirements to ensure business needs are met, documenting and interface analysis, and conducting interviews
MSIT Boston, MA
Responsibilities : Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Public Policy, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, or related. Minimum 2-3
Wipro Limited Boston, NY
Responsibilities : Description: Seeking a part-time, remote Business Analyst in Patient Accounts! Under the direction of the Director of Patient Financial Services, the Business Analyst pos
Reliable Software Resources Boston, MA
Responsibilities : Qualifications: 5+ years of IT Business Analyst experience. 3+ years of Salesforce implementations experience. Strong knowledge of Salesfor
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.