Job ID : 34828
Location : Boston, MA
Company Name : Dart Point
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $106200 - $107000 per hour
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Participate in design & creation of scalable software.
- Write clean, functional code on the front- & back-end Test & fix bugs or other coding issues.
- Work with development teams & product managers to create software solutions.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop & manage well-functioning databases & applications.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness & efficiency.
- Analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities. Translate detailed design into application systems.
- Test, debug, and refine applications to produce the required product.
- Prepare the required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation. Enhance applications to improve performance and add functionality.
- Provide technical directions to engineers to ensure program deadlines are met.
- Performs the modeling of applications throughout the development lifecycle.
- Develops design for development within specific application software language.
- Possesses knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques.
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses, and defines options to obtain desired results.
- Guides development into a final product.
- 6+ years of full stack experience.
- Strong experience in enhancing solutions.
- Two project lifecycle experiences.
- Strong experience in developing reports, interfaces, enhancements, forms.
- Extensive experience is debugging and troubleshooting programs.
- Develop applications, approach software holistically since they cater to both user experience & functionality.
- Extensive experience in implementing interfaces.
- DOM Manipulation.
- Object-Oriented Programming.